Monday, September 8, 2008

My Random Six

I am SO behind on my tags... I owe Clara Six Random Things... let's see what I can come up with:


  1. I have a new addiction: The Twilight Saga from Stephenie Meyer

    Omigosh - I'm completely hooked. Read all 4 books in less than a week, and I've even gone back and re-read some of my favorite parts in Twilight and Breaking Dawn. I can't WAIT for the movie - you know where I'll be come November 21st!

  2. Who are you calling a scaredy-cat? Me, that'd be ME!

    I used to LOVE watching scary movies. But now? I'm such a chicken-shit, I can't stand the images that come into my head at night, so no more horror movies for me. I wanted to see The Grudge, The Messengers and I can't remember what else. The images from Exorcism of Emily Rose are the worst!!

  3. If you saw me shopping at Target, you'd call me a bitch.

    But only if I didn't look your way. If we made eye contact, I'd say hello with a smile. But unless I'm smiling or chatting away, I look like a meeeeeean bitch. Probably another reason why the guys were hesitant to approach me back in my clubbin' days - lol.

  4. I gave up designer clothes and handbags instead of my DVD's.

    Wha-? lol - yep, Hubz sold his X5 to save money and drove around an '89 pick-up truck for almost 2 years. He asked if I'd stop buying movies every Tuesday to contribute, but I countered with no more designer stuff til' Christmas. Amazingly, I held past my goal, since I must have something defective with me and have never been much of a shopper anyway. :)

  5. What does a chocoholic do when she's out of chocolate? She makes her own!

    It sorta just came to me - I had a contact in San Diego who I'd buy chocolate lollipops as giveaways during a birthday party or something. And I wanted to give a homemade gift to a friend for her birthday, so I up and went to Michael's to get started and now I have a whole CLOSET full of supplies. There's none to be found in this small city - I thought of opening a business, but... lol - no time. So now I do them for fun, and the boys have friends who ask when's the next time they'll bring goodies in to the classroom.

  6. And if you'd like to meet new people in a new town, you can always start a book club!

    Omigosh - I was going out of my mind. Someone mentioned it to me once, and I thought, "Why not?" So I put up fliers and posted an ad at Craigslist. But I decided to do something different - and every month, we'd have both a book discussion AND a movie night. Voila! The Book and Movie (BAM) Fan Club was born. It'll be a year in November, and we're at almost 20 members.
For more on this, you can check out Seven Facts and my Unspectacular Quirks. And... if you haven't done any of these yet, I'd like to tag YOU!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness