Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twilight | Obsessive Cullen Disorder

Online Book and Movie Fan Club


I thought about choosing one of our recent local book club picks... but how could I deny my obsession with Bella and Edward? This OCD - Obsessive Cullen Disorder - I have. ;)

I've even joined the Lex, the official fansite, and love reading about all the background information on the entire series, via personal correspondence from Stephenie Meyer herself!

Can I just tell you... that the Hubz has been SORELY aggravating me all week. All week!

But I told him all would be forgiven if he could just nail down premiere tickets for me. *wicked giggle*

I have scoured all over the internet to try and purchase premiere tickets - no such luck, of course. You have to know someone... to get an invitation.

Damnit.

lol - I did find out, thought, that new pics from the cast of Twilight will be in the October issue of the In Style magazine - look for it come September 26th. I can't WAIT until the movie hits the big screen November 21st. :D

Are you a fan of the series as well? Add your thoughts to our Twilight discussion and let us know which one of the books was your fave. Or anything else you'd like to share!


Wanna play? Hop on over to Blog Catalog to join our group - you can even subscribe to group discussions so you don't miss anything. Watcha waiting for? Let us know what book or movie YOU would like to talk about!


Technorati Tags Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness