Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How did Hubz respond to my Twilight pics?

In all honesty, the poses were his idea.

Have you seen my photos with the men of Twilight??? Or caught up on what it was like when I met Kellan Lutz (AKA Emmett Cullen)?

I had a couple months to think about it. What was I going to say? How was I going to pose? I didn't want my pics to look like everyone else's... but how was I going to pull that off?

I thought of a fun, crazy pose and when I mentioned it to Hubz, he was all, "Well, that's alright. But...."

"But what?" I asked.

[Pause.]

"But it LOOKS like a pose... You should do something that looks more... natural." he explained.

Oh.

"You mean, like a boyfriend/girlfriend snapshot?"

"Yeah - something like that. You'd like that better."


***

Of course, when the pics came in... I guess we weren't expecting them to look so... intimate? Is that the word I'm looking for?

I'd sent the pics to him via MMS on our cell phones, so he had a day to... process. Get over that initial shock of jealousy.

Mind you, I'm a WAHM for our Regional Office and have been for over 8 years, 13 years total in the hotel industry. I don't get out very much. And I sure as hell don't get to hook up with people looking as fine as these guys are.

But after he got over the shock, we were able to talk about it. I told him everything. Every moment I shared with the celebrities, all the new friends I made, who I had drinks with, what time I went to bed.

I showed him exactly what happened when I met each of the celebrities, replaying for him what I said, what they said, what I did, what they did. The whispers, the looks...

The intense eye contact between Jackson and me as we held hands after our photo op.

And when I squeezed Kellan just above the hips. *swoon*

I think that's my favorite part of the human body - lol.

But as fun as it was over in La-La Land, coming back home and regaling all of my events to Hubz reminds me...

How much he must love me... and how much I love him. Not many men would be able to deal with those pics, and remember...

That HE'S the one I want to grow old with. Like I said on FB, I think I'm falling in love with my Hubz all over again....

=)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness