Friday, March 6, 2009

Billy Burke with the Power of Attorney

There's only so many shows I can keep up with. One of them is "The Closer."

Imagine my surprise to find out our own Billy Burke showed up on the show as a smooth-talking lawyer named Philip Stroh.

Hubz saw his name come up as the show started. "Hey - isn't that your boyfriend?"

It cracks me up that even though he's never read the book, never watched the movie - he can still recognize the names of my favorite Twilight celebs.

Of course, it probably doesn't help that I have all of their photos perched up on the fireplace mantle in my office. ;)

Click here to check out Billy's wicked performance in "The Closer - Power of Attorney."
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness