Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twilight in Photos and The Hillywood Show

Did I mention that I also took photos with Mike Welch? And Jerad, Lead Guitarist for Jackson's band 100 Monkeys?

Check out the pics here and TELL ME Jerad isn't a cutie?!

It has taken me all week to try and come down from my high from last week. I've been trying not to look at the pics or watch the videos coz if I do... it starts all over again!

One thing I can't help - is this video they showed at the con. I'm not usually a fan of parodies - but this one is helluva cute. They stayed in character ALL weekend - and at the Vampire Ball, even taught everyone the dance from the video. It was awesome. I got lucky and got a pic with the cast, too!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness