Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday #9

Okay - so if I want to lose some weight, I seriously need to get motivated and start exercising again. It's been weeks, and if I want to lose more than 4 lbs in over 2 months, well, simply put - I need to get moving.

No change for me since last week, when I should've lost that extra pound I gained. Here are my stats:

All Time High: 153.5
Last Week's Weigh-In: 149.5
This Week's Weigh-In: 149.5
Variance: 0 change
Overall Loss: 4.0
Pounds to go: 24.5

And here are the stats for the rest of the crew:

Chris - 1 GAIN
Tammy - 0 CHANGE
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 1
GAIN
Grace - 0 CHANGE
Leigh - 0.5 GAIN
Clara - 1.5 LOSS
Dette - 0 CHANGE
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - 2 GAIN
Audrey - 1 GAIN
Christy - 1.2 LOSS
Tina - no report?
Danielle - 1 LOSS

Please
help us welcome Jessie to the group
with an inital report of 0 change!

This week's total - 1.6 GAIN!

:(


Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness