Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking for Blog Contest Tips

Did I mention that my birthday's coming up next month?

Which I would LOVE to celebrate with a contest!! But WOW - talk about overwhelming! I've soon so many great contests, with tons of sponsors and organized drawings... what's your secret?

Pinay Jade and Toni have already given me a head start with some tips - thank you ladies!! But if anyone else has any other tips to share - I'd love to hear from you. Specifically, I'm wondering:
  • What are the best ways to find sponsors and where?
  • What's the best way to organize all the entries?
  • What's the best way to advertise the contest?
I'm planning on hosting the contest at my main blog, MammaDawg.com - and to get it kicked off sooner than later. That brings up another question... what's a good length of time to run a contest? A week or two, a month?

Alright guys - MDawg is ready to get schooled. =)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness