Thursday, January 8, 2009

Moving from the Crib

How 'bout a new change to go with the new year?

I've decided to move my sistah blog here to On the Rocks... and will be closing up the Crib shortly. Why, you ask?

Oh, drama.

lol - and you know how I am with drama... I just slowly inch myself away from it. Goodness, I have enough going on that I don't need any more. Besides - it's SO much easier keeping everything under one account instead of having different logins. That's another thing of mine - I like to keep it as simple as possible. :)

So here is where you'll find all my fun, silly stuff like tags, behind the scenes stuff, personality quizzes and OH YEAH - my minor obsession with Twilight. ;)

Did you hear that Taylor will be playing Jacob in New Moon after all?! Good for him!!

Hope you all had a great New Years holiday!! Sipping a margarita on the rocks... with salt!

P.S. It would've been neat to have kept the comments from the Crib... but I'll live. I absolutely love Disqus!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness