Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mom and Dad Bloggers List

Mom Bloggers Guild

Wouldn't it be neat to have a list of our favorite Mom Bloggers? And our favorite Dad Bloggers?

I notice I tend to gravitate towards Mom Bloggers (to relate? empathize?) but LOVE to see the dad's perspective as well.

For Mother's Day, we kicked off a list to celebrate Mom Bloggers, and we're doing the same now for Father's Day, in honor of Dad Bloggers everywhere.

Just for kicks, we threw in 5,000 entrecard credits in there, but you know what? It's not even about the EC's - I almost wish I took that out. But I didn't want to go back on my word.

In any case - I hope you'll help me put this fine list together, for both moms and dads. Being the host of the Mom Bloggers Guild and the upcoming Dad Bloggers Guild, I would've loved to share my own personal faves, but didn't want to be biased, so I'm really hoping you can share your thoughts.

So if you want to nominate a fellow mom or dad blogger, or if you'd like to be included on the list, leave a comment here (for Moms) or here (for Dads).

And grab some bling if you'd like!

Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness