Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Sistah Blog

And where the hell have I been?

I've been sneaking in a post or two, here and there, at the Dance of Motherhood. With just enough time to visit commenters and NO time for bloghoppin' or droppin' (entre) cards. It's been nUtS.

Graduation, potty training - guess you can't get much done when you're in the bathroom every half hour. This week is the last week of school for my 1st grader, so it's activities galore and my volunteer hours shoot up. Even if I'm back at work now. I took last week off, but - shit. Time just flies.

I've been wanting to set up a sister blog for a while now... Someplace casual and fun, a place to host tags and contests and lotsa linky love. ;)

Besides, the design over there is SO damn formal - I mean, it's pretty and all - and I LOVE it, but it's so girly, I wanted something to reflect a little more of my personality.

And it's finally here! This is where you'll find all of the above, plus all future Standing Ovation Awards, Recent Entrecard Advertisers and any other announcements.

Plus a dose of any behind the scenes action from its sistah blog.

Welcome to my crib. The Muthahood Crib.

Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness