Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday #1

Yikes.

It's my first week to report out since I joined this meme last week. You would've thought that the idea alone of having to share my results would've given me the incentive - or inspiration - to actually try to lose some weight.

Hmph.

Well, let me first begin by owning up, er... updating you on what I worked on last week, health wise:
  • Had my daily double dose of chocolate
  • Snuck into a couple of grape and strawberry laffy taffy's and even a tootsie roll pop
  • Ate to my heart's (and stomach's) content
Well golly gee willakers - no surprise on my findings over the last week:

RESULTS: 0.5 gain

Doh!

My weight fluctuated all week. And today? I am actually at square one - totally even from when I joined last week. But that doesn't count since we do our weigh-in's on Mondays.

Some new things I will try this week:
  • Exercise, at least 3X this week, for a minimum of 20 mins each session
  • NOT reading or anything else while eating
  • Drinking 2 liters a day
If you plurk with me, you've probably already heard me wishing I could STOP eating when my I'm full, instead of when I'm completely stuffed.

I'm gonna work on that. Yes on hunger satisfaction. No on stuffing my face.

There are some amazing results, though, with the rest of the gang. Check out these numbers!

Chris - 1.0 loss!
Tammy - 5.0 loss!
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog -1.0 loss!
Grace - 0.8 loss!
Leigh - 3.0 GAIN! ARG!
Clara - 5.0 loss!
Dette - 0.5 gain
Julie - 0 (first week! Welcome aboard!)

Total of 9.3 lost! You go girls!

And special thanks to Leigh for coordinating our Weight Loss Tuesday Meme!!

UPDATE:
Weight Loss Goal - lose 28.5 lbs by December 1, 2008

Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness