Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Upgrading Blogger's Comments Feature

Blogger Buster Competition Announcement

I love having a blogger blog. It's so intuitive - and a LOT easier than I had anticipated. Though I must confess, I looked at possibly switching to Wordpress and when I figured out the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org - I said, "Oh no. No friggin' way. I am SO not that savvy."

One of the biggest temptations to move was the variety of so many beautiful templates - and how can we forget CommentLuv? But after some searching, I found lots of really cool Blogger templates, and learned how to make my blog a No No Follow blog.

:)

But do you ever think to yourself, "I wish Blogger had THIS feature."

Like your blog was missing something?

I have. And I know I'm not the only one. Blogger even has a wishlist page to collect all of our suggestions. Wanna know what my wishlist item would be?

AN UPGRADE IN COMMENTS:
  1. Comment form beneath each post, without the need to click over


  2. Ability to respond to individual comments separately, with blog author's replies showing just beneath each reader's comment

  3. CommentLuv - Blogger style!

You probably recall that one of my fave resources for blogging is Amanda over at Blogger Buster, who is holding an incredible competition in an effort to raise awareness of the features we'd MOST like to see in Blogger. Well, that, and it's her blog's 1st birthday. :) You've got to check out these amazing prizes!!

So tell us, what new features would YOU like to see? Hope you join in on this community project!!

Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness