Monday, July 21, 2008

All About Me... and You!

I really need to catch up - here are some long, overdue tags - feel free to grab one or all!


THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONS

From my girl, Jade

Blogger - Posh, Crissy, Jade
CPA - Dana (Entrepreneur), Jade
Home Manager - Jade
Hotel Industry - Dette
Mom - Belen, Jade (future)
Writer - Posh
Web Developer - Alex,
WAHM - Debbie, Mommy Allehs, Crissy, Dette




INSTRUCTIONS
1. Copy and paste everything to a new post
and add your name next to your profession (or profession-to-be for undergrads)
in the list. Make sure your name is linked to your blog/webbie.

2. If your profession is not in the list then simply add it to the correct
alphabetical place. For example, if you want to add PLUMBER then it should be
placed in between ONCOLOGIST and QUEEN

3. Tag as many people as you can and witness how your Technorati will
explode!

4. Don’t forget to link back. In your case, link back to Posh Post
Reviews
.
***


IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

The one and only Mummy Diaries tagged me with this one:

I am: sleepy
I think: everything happens for a reason
I know: how to be diplomatic
I have: a wonderful family
I wish: I had more hours in the day
I hate: bugs
I miss: San Diego
I fear: not being around for my kids
I hear: hubby talking sMAcK
I smell: a fresh, clean house!
I crave: blue crab
I search: for messages from Him
I wonder: if my brother thinks of us
I regret: almost nothing. almost. because of what I think (above)
I love: giggling with my boys
I ache: when they're hurt or sick and I can't make them feel better
I am not: a pushover
I believe: that everyone deserves a second chance
I dance: the same way I did when I was in high school - old school style
I sing: all the time - and especially when we bust out the karaoke!
I cry: when no one is around
I fight: for what I believe in, carefully choosing my battles
I win: at the work/life balance by being a WAHM
I lose: a pound a week - I hope!
I never: say anything that I don't mean
I always: mean what I say
I confuse: my hubby
I listen: to peoples problems
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of watching horror movies. just can't do it anymore!
I need: to stay focused on my weight -loss plan
I am happy about: counting all my blessings
I imagine: what life will be like in retirement

Now I'd like to learn more about YOU - feel free to comment with yours below or post at your blog and let us know. It's your turn!

***

SEVEN FACTS

Faeryrowan tagged me with this one - here's an encore of the one I posted at the Dance:



  1. When I attend a conference and finally meet someone in person (who only knows me by my name in email), they think they're gonna meet an 80-year old lady with her hair in a bun and glasses on the tip of her nose. Then - in walks me.

  2. I exemplify: "It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for."

  3. I'm an organizational fREak. I love to get things organized but can't put my friggin' laundry away by the end of the week.

  4. I'm addicted to movies. Screw TV (and those damn commercials) - I can only watch it if I TiVo it. I've got 500+ DVD's stashed and waiting to get systemized (lol) into my new discsox's.

  5. I like to get stupid with the kids. Put my ass on roller blades for a race around the block, trying to teach myself to swim laps during their swimming lessons or get loud at the - well - anywhere. They should be embarassed.

  6. I am a romantic FOOL. I used to dream of quiet evenings after family dinner, weekly dates with the hubz, or maybe even a surprise on my birthday. Then I woke the eff up.

  7. But then again, we get our snookie on, like, 3-4 times a WEEK. It doesn't matter if it's already midnight. Someone please tell this mutha to stop complaining already?!
Thanks for your patience all - mwah!


Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness