Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday #4

You know what's been really cool about joining this meme?

I've been trying different things each week, testing out what works for my body type, what doesn't... And finally enlightening myself about the number of calories of fat grams in a friggin' brownie!

Some of you already know I'm a chocoholic - but ever since I calculated that each brownie/ice cream scoop/milkshake would cost me an extra workout (or two!) - I've steered away.

So now that I've cut out the empty calories (except for 2 handfuls of popcorn on movie night!) - I made a wee bit of progress this week.

I lost the one pound that I had gained last week - lol.

Here are my numbers:

All Time High: 153.5
Last Week's Weigh-In: 152.0
This Week's Weigh-In: 151.0
Variance: 1.0 loss
Overall Loss: 2.5
Pounds to go: 26.0

And here are the numbers for the group:

Chris - 2 LOSS
Tammy - 2 GAIN
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 2
GAIN
Grace - 4.6 LOSS
Leigh - 1 GAIN
Clara - 2 LOSS
Dette - 1 LOSS
Julie - 0.8 LOSS
Cheryl - 1 LOSS
Cyn Blue - no report?
Audrey - 3 LOSS

Everone help us welcome our 12th member Christy with a 3 LOSS!!

Total : 11.68 LOSS


Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness