Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Unspectacular Quirks

Can you relate to any of these??
  1. Organizational skills are one of my biggest strengths with work, but at home I have the mail and the bills and my laptop and my phone and a bunch of other crap cluttering my kitchen counter.

  2. I don't clean the bathrooms anymore since Hubby kept talking smack. I told him if he didn't shut up, and if he didn't like the way I cleaned them, I wouldn't clean them anymore. Ten years later, I haven't scrubbed a toilet in eight.

  3. Every night before I go to bed, I make the rounds. I check each and every door, check on the kids and turn the alarm on. Then I cuss out Hubby coz I wish he would check the doors instead.

  4. I love having plants in the house. But I only have a couple, mostly because I can raise them from the dead.

  5. I can lounge in my pajamas alllllll day sometimes. No need to get dressed for work!

  6. I cuss. A lot. In our house, it's almost a term of endearment sometimes.

Carole tagged me with this (like, a month ago!) - here are the rules:

1. link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

And now I'm tagging: Cathy, Vhiel, Jessica, Sarah, Vashonnte and Vicy

Note: I am trying, trying, trying to get caught up on my tags. I am almost there - thanx for your patience, guys!!


Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness