Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday #6

I am SO excited - we just got back from a camping trip (sorry for the late weigh-in, girls) and am happy to report:

0.5 lb loss

Whoohoo!! I still watched my portions, stayed light on the carbs, but had some snacks and definitely some chocolate (heaven!). Hubz even took us out for ice cream last night - can you say Jamocha Oreo???? Yum!!

After these last 2 weeks - I now know what works for me: Eating

As long as I have some thing to eat every couple of hours, my metabolism gets going. I have to have breakfast the minute I get up from bed, and since my body knows it's going to get some nutrition soon, it'll burn the fat instead of storing it.

So for me - it's healthy snacks, light meals - and a dinner with lots of protein and veggies. I once skipped the high protein dinner and had soup instead... - THAT was HELL. Not worth it.

Here are my numbers:

All Time High: 153.5
Last Week's Weigh-In: 149.5
This Week's Weigh-In: 149.0
Variance: 0.5 loss
Overall Loss: 4.5
Pounds to go: 24.0

Check out the rest of the gang!

Chris - 2.8 LOSS (-5.8 overall)
Tammy - 2 LOSS (-7 overall)
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 2 LOSS (-2 overall)
Grace - 1.6 LOSS (-51.6 overall)
Leigh - 4 LOSS (-31 overall)
Clara - 1 GAIN (-9.5 overall)
Dette - 0 (-4.5 overall)
Julie - 1 GAIN (-4.1 overall)
Cheryl - 2 GAIN (+2 overall)
Cyn Blue - no report
Audrey - 2.6 GAIN (-0.4 overall)
Christy - 0 (-11 overall)
Tina - 1 GAIN (0 overall)

Totals:
this week - 4.8 LOSS
over all - 124.4 LOSS


Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness