Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday #3

Okay - you know what? I think I've been experimenting these last few weeks:
  • Exercising, or not
  • Snacking, or not
  • Eating until I'm stuffed, or just full/satisfied
And I'm seeing now that I'm gonna have to figure out some other changes.

(sigh)

I did really good last week about NOT gorging, and even exercising 3X a week. Did I drink my daily 2 liters of water?

Nope.

Did I have snacks?

Oh yeah. But snacking isn't the problem for me. It's friggin' snacking late at night.

After dinner.

With a late night cocktail, to boot. Dammit. I need to quit on those Goose & Seven's and Margarita's. I only had 3 all week, but the calories sure like to hang around.

What's my weight change this week?

1 lb. gain (ugh!)

Here are my numbers:
  • All Time High: 153.5
  • Last Week's Weigh-In: 151.0
  • This Week's Weigh-In: 152.0
  • Variance: 1.0 gain
  • Overall Loss: 1.5
  • Pounds to go: 27.0

Has anyone tried the Cinnamon & Honey Tea or cinnamon capsules???

Here are the reports for this week:
Chris - 2 LOSS
Tammy - 0 change
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - Out Of Town
Grace - 2.4 Gained
Leigh - 3 LOSS
Clara - 2 Gained
Dette - 1 Gained
Julie - 2 LOSS
Cheryl - 0 change

Please help me welcome Cyn Blue who is reporting a 1 pound gain.

And everyone welcome my aunt Audery to the group who is reporting a 3 pound loss!
Total : 3.6 LOSS! YAY!


Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness