Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday #2

Ooh - if I hadn't committed to it in public format, I would've only worked out twice last week, instead of 3.

I knew this group would be good for me. I lost 2.5 pounds in the last week. =)

And instead of hiding behind weekly variances, I think I need to step up with the real deal.

Ahem - uh, here are my numbers:
  • All Time High: 153.5
  • Last Week's Weigh-In: 153.5
  • This Week's Weigh-In: 151.0
  • Variance: 2.5 loss
  • Overall Loss: 2.5
  • Pounds to go: 26.0
The rest of the gang is doing great - no gains!

Chris - 0 change
Tammy - 1 LOSS!
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0 change
Grace - 0.8 LOSS!
Leigh - 7 LOSS!
Clara - 0.5 LOSS!
Dette - 2.5 LOSS!
Julie - 1 LOSS!

and every one be sure to welcome Cheryl with her first weigh in at 0!

Total 12.8 LOSS! Congratulations!!

Dette
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

On the Rocks © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness